The term 'us' or 'we' refers to the registered keeper of this website. The term ‘Vibe Pay Monthly Websites’ refers to the provider and owner of the website’s design (including the layout, look, appearance and graphics), coding and architecture. The term ‘Vibe Website’ refers to the brand under which the website is provided by Whitsol Ltd. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains content which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, text and images. Reproduction of these elements, along with reproduction of the site’s design, coding and architecture, is prohibited.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
About this Website
This website is provided as a Pay Monthly Website by Vibe Websites, designed and developed to our specification. For information on Pay Monthly Websites, please visit vibewebsites.co.uk.